Kid Tickling Site Online Clothes Shoppinnn?

Online clothes shoppinnn? - kid tickling site

I'm not lazy, I'm for things out, but goes much faster and much easier, when I get a little help. So here's what I'm looking for:

- Shirts (sweat shirts, tank tops, t-shirts but if you T-shirts, which would be) too thin, not wide, with skulls, marks, horizontal bands of Nice is a good thing or another cool design. (:

- Band T-shirts or sweatshirts. [I bands / artists like All Time Low mag, Anberlin, Apocalyptica, The Beatles, Behind Crimson Eyes, Bullet For My Valentine, Cute Is What We Aim For, Dashboard Confessional, Flyleaf, Forever The Sickest Kids, Framing Hanley, from start Last , HIM, Jimmy Eat World, Kittie, Marilyn Manson, Metro Station, My Chemical Romance, My Darkest Days, nevershoutnever!, Nine Inch Nails, NiNAR, Papa Roach, Paramore, Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Sixx AM, Taking Back Sunday, Three Days Grace, Tickle Me Pink and 30 Seconds to Mars.] You can me a link for folders or give me just a place where I can find band t-shirts to be of great help! (:

- Skinny jeans! I love skinny jeans. I have some skinny jeans acid wash, faded, regular blue, electric blue, etc.

- Gloves / mitts / leggings.

Azul *** My favorite colors are black, pink, teal, electric, and violet. (:

I know it is not easy, but if you're online for clothing or as you know, a good place to find an alternative to clothing ISH would be a great help for me! Thank you! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment