Coax To Hdmi Converter Box How To Wire A Tivo Series 3 Throughout A Coax Wired House?

How to wire a Tivo Series 3 throughout a coax wired house? - coax to hdmi converter box

Hello,
My house is coaxial cable in each room. Currently I have my TiVo Series 3 for the cable signal and pump into a TV. I would send a signal to other TV TiVo is coax in my house, but not the Tivo. My TV "others" are capable of 1080p, but it is possible for a 1080p signal to get them?

I looked online for HDMI converter to coaxial cable, but does not seem to (not have a lot of technical discussions, I do not understand) so far.

Thank you for your help!

3 comments:

classics... said...

The only practical way to distribute appropriately HD splits the HDMI for the other series, and HDMI cable performance everywhere.

There are affordable for the average consumer to high-definition from a field of high-definition, such as TiVo, a single coaxial cable. If you want to do this, you can use a RF modulator and accept standard SD.


Another possibility would be the better use HD Tivos, which would be more affordable and can be transferred Tivos or the network.

link said...

If you would only want to enjoy a video around the house, then an RF splitter to the TiVo. One leg went into the TiVo and the other to their different TVs.

Since we have no control over the TiVo unless it is in the same room with him, why the pumping of the TiVo starts to do at home? (Even if I could do, I do not think that this is possible).

Stephen M said...

> HDMI to coax converter \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;

There is no such thing. HDMI is a digital signal, while a coaxial cable carries analog RF signals.

Received a cable tuner, as an example, an analog signal and RF output of the time something else, like an HDMI port, but it seems like the opposite.

Post a Comment