Dress Shirts And Jeans Girls: Do You Like A Guy Who Wears Simple Tee Shirts And Jeans And All That Or Dress Shirts Under Sweaters Ect?

Girls: Do you like a guy who wears simple tee shirts and jeans and all that or dress shirts under sweaters ect? - dress shirts and jeans

I have a sense of style, I think I shirts and sweaters and everything I in high school and the girls seem to compliment me a lot about how I dress. The girls prefer. Example of what I wear. White dress shirt, sweater Argyle on this black t-shirt with sleeves rolled up their sleeves rolled up past Jersey. wash and a pair of black jeans Hollister

6 comments:

soccer93... said...

I think the dress is beautiful, I think we should be able to the ability to have no use.

If you go to watch a game or just the time I do not think it's so elegant.

Trust is the largest party.

Kayla S said...

I prefer a man with a T-shirt and a bunch of tight jeans ... But it's only me! :)


That's me:)>>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peacock1997 ...

My answer? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Megan said...

Frankly, if I see a man very well dressed, I wonder whether girl or not. (Or, if it really by itself)
Having said that sometimes it's nice to see a well-dressed man:]

Helen♥ said...

I like guys who know how to dress!
:)

Caroline said...

Jeans and T-shirt!

Caroline said...

Jeans and T-shirt!

Post a Comment