Chronic Dry Caugh How To Deal With "Chronic" Dry Skin..?(Any Remedies..?)?

How to deal with "Chronic" dry skin..?(Any remedies..?)? - chronic dry caugh

Not really, but my chronic skin is very dry .. (Because of my long, hot showers .. but hey, it's cold in the morning ..). He is not with the water cooler, what can I do? ... To stop the itching? ... L

.... For now, it itches .. lol, and under my shirt and burned my arm ... and are red ... Skin senses Ry ... I just try .. light cream, but no solutions?>

3 comments:

pisces dreamer said...

Based on your description of what your skin condition, I think you should consult a doctor to ensure that they are more exzcema psoriasis or dry skin. I suffer from dry skin, cut in winter, and my fingers have been known to crack and bleed if I stay with them always moist, but not OT at all what it happens. One thing to try the Aveeno oatmeal for exfoliation and hydration in a dry, dead skin cells. Another good lotion is expensive, but Cetaphil or Vaseline Intensive Care Try both and see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Heard In fact, many people, I commend the line of Eucerin. I'm not sure what kind in this brand, but seems to work the moisturizer, but is a bit thick. try to use only a little bit to wait until it is absorbed, then repeat.

or you can try to put the oil on the skin.
http://sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml? ...
Sephora? that's good. lol

sum said...

Once a week take a milk bath to nourish and soften the skin. Mix two tablespoons of powdered milk in the bucket with water and use it for bathing and washing under running water at the end. There are many useful tips to cure dry skin http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment