Golf Course Stomach Problems Best Strategy For Choking A Deer?

Best strategy for choking a deer? - golf course stomach problems

I live on a golf course and every morning by car for several (foci?) Deer (I call it dark and the freezing of the lights.) More than once I have my car in park, got out and tried to hope for your arms and legs wrapped around his neck and drown him in the stomach to fight sleep, but when I saw him out until the last second. I am very close, much to the achievement of this goal, but have not succeeded.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a joke, and I think it's hysterical to imagine someone trying to MMA deer. By the horns and put it into the triangle choke. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu works well on deer.

If you are serious, well, can not be serious.

Anonymous said...

It's called Jack Lighting, immoral, illegal and unsporting. Looks good to DCA never disappoint you need to cover an anti-hunter.

Anonymous said...

I think this is a joke, and I think it's hysterical to imagine someone trying to MMA deer. By the horns and put it into the triangle choke. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu works well on deer.

If you are serious, well, can not be serious.

Anonymous said...

I hope we are all willing to his new teammate, Bruno. You can meet him when he arrives at the prison.

Anonymous said...

There is no way to choose one. If you grind and / or blood in the death more likely.

Anonymous said...

1 Never Gonna to catch a deer if they are not very familiar with the people

# 2 I do not know why you would crawl Chok

Anonymous said...

People like you, so that the game has a bad reputation. When you kill a deer, it is immoral, with a gun in the season, and without the use of headlights. Everything you do, sounds illegal and it is likely that you get into the prison, taken his car and pay fines to Nice. Not.

Anonymous said...

Keep in mind that deer very strong legs and strong enough to have helmets. Could be on the wrong side of them is wrong.

Post a Comment