Cat Spraying Solutions Need Help With Solutions To Stop Neighborhood Cat Spraying In My House?

Need help with solutions to stop neighborhood cat spraying in my house? - cat spraying solutions

I rescued a cat neutered neighborhood and youth not to spray. Since this is an indoor / outdoor cat, which I installed a cat door. The problem is that my neighbor's cat, I'm going to get through the door, Aerosols in my house. The cat is neutered, but unfortunately it was after she had become accustomed. I fully understand that the neighbor's cat is threatened, and marking what he considers his territory. I know there are sprays and how to stop cat spraying heist, but because I fear I will punish my cat somehow (the fear is completely ignorant, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge). The problem is not necessarily the other cat (in my house which) more than replaced by the famous, but only a spray. I was curious if anyone has encountered this kind of problem, and if a cure-all, that the problem before deciding what action could counteract the routine changing of my cats. Thank you in advance for any advice or comments offered.

7 comments:

Kylie Anne said...

: DI have the answer!
lol sorry, I'm just excited because when I on this thing that would work for him because he is very clever. Nevertheless, here is a cat door that is only for your cat, because something is open in the neck. I need to quickly find the page, I'll update as soon as you are.

http://www.moorepet-petdoors.com/Ideal-E ...
http://www.moorepet-petdoors.com/Cat-Wal ...

steve said...

If you are not yet neutered so young that her cat would not have this problem, because your cat has requested he not spend another cat trees.
You can get a collar for your cat, which is activated only door you can get your cat and just go, I know you can do with dogs.

psycho_m... said...

Do not let the Fukken Lil 'in your house.

When you're gone, keep your cat monitor u to get home and can chat services within and outside the home.

I know how difficult it is to get rid of cat piss, sucks!

You can still:

a. Go to your neighbors

b. the pig and, within an apartment building in the tank Kitty

c. Go pee in the house of your nieghbors for revenge

pooh said...

by spraying with a spray or a water pistol at the University of California, after a stop sqrirts a hell of water

Unicornr... said...

Maybe it's time to speak with the owner and advise them that the cat has become a nuisance at home, and as he is at home, it is in others, and not everyone will be friendly, you have to catch people the cat and the control animals get put to sleep is one, and some peoplecan be cruiel consider. Just as if you were on the page, and warns other people.

Get rid of that animal outside their house, and do not stop the spraying to. What (keep your cat in the house for a while at least, if not present) if the other cat will not come to spray for a week, so the cat goes somewhere else? And while you're at home, you can chase the cat. I am afraid it will not help in other ways.

rabbitsr... said...

Oh, I love when cats do. I have a male and not neutered spray in my house. How long were you spraying? I use Natures Miracle to clean because it is one of the few thoroughly cleans the smell of everything. Nothing else would work and not really had to keep spraying.

You can spray if you see that it works. I always threw me when I saw him.

rabbitsr... said...

Oh, I love when cats do. I have a male and not neutered spray in my house. How long were you spraying? I use Natures Miracle to clean because it is one of the few thoroughly cleans the smell of everything. Nothing else would work and not really had to keep spraying.

You can spray if you see that it works. I always threw me when I saw him.

Post a Comment