Review Vizio Vo37l10a Which HDTV Should I Get For The Bedroom? Vizio Vs, Olevia?

Which HDTV should I get for the bedroom? Vizio vs, Olevia? - review vizio vo37l10a

I'm trying to decide which receive HDTV for my bedroom. I already have a diamond in the room, now I'm looking for a bedroom. I am especially from Olevia and Vizio for the price. And because they say most of the professional examinations, theres no difference between the two brands and trademarks should be the good, such as Sharp, Samsung and Panasonic. So 1080p does not matter because they say that on any screen smaller than 42 then "can not make a difference.
So, now I can not differentiate between the Olevia and Vizio and that is to decide, because my room is 32 "or 37 undecided. My room is about 9 'by 12'
So please help me decide.
Thats if they do not know the TV networks of others around the same price and that is the size of a cheaper brand like Polaroid, Westinghouse, Akai, or ... let me know.

3 comments:

bri b said...

Vizio has a good price, but one of the top 2, the majority of LCD monitors repair is not bad, right now, if you plan to get an additional guarantee. I would definitely check into the Olevia. Good luck!

Fecomosi... said...

Both are very bad, what could be a good idea, but in order to obtain lower prices, sacrificing quality and support for their products.

Most LCD Vizio I have been ajar for repairs to units of Sharp 100%.

I you would a 32 "Sony Bravia, good support, great picture, has to last.

fwretard said...

I agree with the 2nd, since both are considered garbage and thro away from television, even out of warranty. You should read the report about the gap thro HDguru.com on TV. The two models presented, where on that list. If you go 42 "I can afford it, go with a plasma from Panasonic. And as 1080p unless you get an HD DVD or Blueray, you do not 1080p. Brodcast are all on the HD 720p.

Post a Comment