Nutro Max Coupon Printable Nutro Max Cat Gourmet Classics Canned Food? If It's On The Shelf Again Is It Safe?

Nutro Max Cat Gourmet Classics Canned Food? If It's On The Shelf Again Is It Safe? - nutro max coupon printable

I was at the pet store today and saw some of Nutro Max Cat Gourmet Classics Canned Cat Food. I rotate through many different brands and flavors and kittens and I want to get used to different foods. They eat Fancy Feast, wellness, select Avoderm Purina, the Authority also. This Nutro Max Cat Food formerly loved any of my other cats. The label indicates that the ingredients of chicken broth, chicken, chicken liver, wheat gluten .. Wild, etc. I know that was in the list of months recalled, but when you look back into the stores. . .
Is it safe?
"Savory Hunter Stew with deer"
Best Before 06/22/2010

Is wheat, gluten bad (in addition) to carbohydrates?

What about EUR 4 bag of Natural Choice Complete Care ® ® for cats?
You can get a coupon for a free bag of your website:
http://www.nutroproducts.com/yourfamily/

2 comments:

old cat lady said...

I fed some of the brands you mentioned. I know of no wheat gluten or well Avoderm. I also use the natural balance, diversity of natural instinct, CA Natural Evanger.

snowlady said...

I've heard that it is safe. Do not bother to get it.

Post a Comment